About Our Practice
Excel ENT of Alabama specializes in adult and pediatric treatment of ear, nose, and throat conditions including sinusitis, disorders of the ear, hearing loss, and disorders of the throat and voice. We also offer custom fit hearing aids in the Birmingham area.
Our skilled, friendly staff is ready to welcome you to our state-of-the-art facility with the goal of meeting and exceeding your expectations at Excel ENT of Alabama. Alabama sinus, hearing, and voice patients can get exceptional quality ENT care at our Birmingham office.
“I had been hoarse for 3-4 months, and I was a little concerned. When I came here for my sinus issues, I also came for my voice issues. We worked on my breathing, relaxation in my neck. My voice is more consistent, it doesn’t go in and out like it used to. I learned things to do. I applied those things to every day.”
“Just lots of sinus infections and not feeling well. Headaches, lots of headaches. I’ve been dealing with it for years. I went to many doctors. [I had concerns] because I had heard all types of negative responses about sinus surgery, so, I have to admit that I went into it a little fearful. I feel really good. I’ve felt good since surgery. I can breathe, I mean, like from the beginning. It has been the best thing I could ever have done.”
“I sing a lot in the choir, and I realized I need to lower my tone which I learned was putting a strain on my vocal chords, something I didn’t think was a problem.
I was taught to do what was called vocal functions, and it was how I breathe, how I inhale, exhale, how I lowered my pitch. The relaxed voice has brought so much comfort to me talking, as well as singing. It’s such a good comfortable feeling that I didn’t realize it was part of living. It’s affected me tremendously. I’m very impressed and very thankful.”
ENT Specialist in Birmingham, AL
The otolaryngologists at Excel ENT of Alabama provide a wide variety of specialized care for our patients. We aim to provide advanced diagnostic and treatment options for anyone visiting our clinic with a medical condition relating to the ear, nose, or throat and as such, our ENT specialists are trained in the medical and surgical treatment of patients who may have diseases, disorders, or injuries of the ear, nose, and throat.
We specialize in adult and pediatric treatment of ear, nose, and throat conditions. Whether you are young or old, our team has the specialized training and expertise necessary to provide the right treatment for your condition. Some of the conditions we can diagnose and treat include:
- Sinus issues conditions including sinusitis
- Hearing issues including ear infections and hearing loss
- Throat disorders that can impact swallowing or one’s voice
If you are struggling with issues relating to your ear, nose, or throat and want a qualified and dedicated professional to provide exceptional care then be sure to contact us today to schedule an appointment. Our otolaryngologists, audiologist, speech-language pathologist, and team of acute care nurse practitioners are ready to help you become healthier and happier.
Top Rated ENT Doctor in the Area
We understand that ear, nose, and throat conditions can have a significant negative impact on one’s life. We know these conditions can have also impact personal relations and one’s ability to efficiently do their job and as such, we aim to provide the highest-quality medical treatments for all of our patients. Our dedication to excellence and providing exceptional quality ENT care in Birmingham has grow into one of the top-rated ENT clinics in the area and makes us one some of the leading ear, nose, and throat doctors in Alabama.
Our ENT doctor is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. Our pride in our patient care and ENT treatments shows in our consistently high reviews on Google and Facebook.
Common ENT Questions
We know when a condition of the ear, nose, or throat begins or gets worse, you will have questions. Below are some frequently asked questions related to ENT care and the treatments we are able to provide.
- What is an ENT Specialist?
- ENT stands for ear, nose, and throat. Medical professionals who work in this field are referred to as otolaryngologists and they can help with a wide range of medical conditions ranging from allergy treatment to sleep apnea and even surgery. This is also the oldest medical specialty in the United States.
- When should I see an ENT doctor?
- The short answer is as soon as you notice an issue. However, we recommend first discussing your medical issues with your primary care provider before contacting us. This way both the patient and our team can get a better understanding of the issue before your first appointment. Having more information from the start allows us to treat your condition faster and more efficiently.
- What do ENT specialists look for?
- ENT specialists look for a variety of issues that could be impacting the health or performance of the ear, nose, and throat. Treatments can range from simple to advanced and we look for the best treatment for our patient’s ailment. Whether it’s loss of smell, an inability to sing, or sleep apnea our ENT specialists can look for the cause of the issue and provide medical treatment.
- What specialized treatments does Excel ENT provide?
- Excel ENT provides a wide variety of specialized treatment options. However, our medical team has specialized knowledge in regards to audiology, speech pathology, and balloon sinuplasty treatments.